"Crossing Euphrates"

On that day Jehovah concluded with Abram a covenant, saying: “To your seed I will give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates." -- Genesis 15:18

***A POWERFUL "SIGN" FROM GOD WILL SOON BE GIVEN!***

According to the Bible, Jehovah provided much needed INSPIRED LEADERSHIP in the first century and in ancient times (like in the days of Moses), and yet are we to believe He refuses to see the need of providing it in our day and time??? Does this make sense to you? Does this seem consistent to you? (See John 16:13, 14)
It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:47 pm

» Registration

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 pm 
Happy Restaurant Owner-Business Is Good!
Happy Restaurant Owner-Business Is Good!

WHAT ARE YOU PERSONALLY "WORTH" TO JEHOVAH???

For More Detail Information On The YORWW, Please see this link: www.yorww.com

Today, we constantly hear people say of the rich,

"...oh, he is the CEO of this company or that one, and he is worth $50 mil or she is worth $25 mil, etc., etc."

But really, we need to ask ourselves, how much are we worth to God, Jehovah, ... and not what mankind thinks we are worth to them?

Jesus gave us a clue when he said:

"Five sparrows sell for two coins of small value, do they not? Yet not one of them goes forgotten before God. But even the hairs of your heads are all numbered. Have no fear; you are worth more than many sparrows." -- Luke 12:6, 7 New World Translation

Sometimes, Jehovah's Witnesses become disheartened, discouraged when they find out about the wicked antics of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, when they learn of their (WTBTS) clandestine activities and hidden agendas, like those UNCOVERED lethal, "machinations" of the G.B. by way of the Secret UN/NGO Liason in connection with the DPI of the UN, that eventually was revealed by the Guardian Newspaper on Monday, October 8th, 2001. (Ephesians 6:11 New World Translation) This special situation was revealed in the UK before tens of thousands of people, thus resulting in the immediate withdrawal of the WTBTS from that particular association, the DPI of the UN, yes, that very next day (October 9th, 2001). Yes, we remember, this was a special connection, the WTBTS and Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses specifically CONDEMNS the Catholic Church for, don't we? Clearly, this is shown for us in the June 1st, 1991 Watchtower article entitled: Her Refuge -- A Lie!

Indeed, in that particular magazine, the WTBTS publicly condemns the Catholic Church of violating the scriptural principle found at James 4:4 and thus villified this particular church organization (and all other too) by putting them in the category of being spiritual "adulteresses" before God. Why???

Its all because of their being associated with the DPI of the UN. They were NGOs of the UN in association with the DPI (Department of Public Information). That was their Great Crime, if you will. But, all the time the WTBTS was busy condemning the Catholic Church for having DPI/UN membership, why they were doing the very same thing themselves, trying to become this too, back in 1991. Wow!!!

Now, what do you think of that?

Well ... well, if that's not the "pot calling the kettle black," .... Hmmmmmm. Well you will have to be the judge of that.

Anyway, still with all of the devilment going on today, particularly at WTBTS Headquarters, many sincere JWs are beginning to wonder, they want to know, in the face of this type of heinous sin facing themselves, they ask:

"...just what am I to do???"

"...how should I look at things now that this has been revealed???"

"...is there any God out there anymore, who is concerned with my future???"

"...in fact, where is God, today???"

But in reality, they are really, really asking is:

"...How much am I worth...to God, no less???"

Have you ever asked yourself this question before?

Well, I know I have, in the past asked myself such a question. Especially during dark days, when I was really down...in past times.

Well, what gave me comfort and still comforts me greatly in these difficult days, Jesus gave us the answer to such a question, in Luke 12:6 & 7, as cited above.

Also, more specifically, I wanted to know the following:

How does Jehovah feel about his "sheep" before tossed about, thrown about, and treated as if they are nothing but something to be trampled upon...how does Jehovah feel about that?

How does Jehovah (and Jesus Christ too) feel about wicked men in positions of leadership, that trample upon the lowly, the sheep, the ones who are made to suffer the most, for their wicked ways? How does Jehovah feel about that?

Well, let's consider John 10:27-29 which tells us how the true, loving shepherd always protects his "sheep" which are in his hands. He says:

"My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give them everlasting life, and they will by no means ever be destroyed, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. What my Father has given me is something greater than all other things, and no one can snatch them out of the hand of the Father."

So then, based upon the above, it would be impossible according to Jesus for Satan, wicked leadership or any wicked religious organization (such as the WTBTS) or any other "machination" of the Devil himself, to keep one of Jehovah's Sheep from becoming victorious over Satan, and finally gaining "everlasting life," as Jesus promised. -- Revelation 12:11

So then based upon God's Word itself, God's Sacred Promise to us, if we are truly ... truly "sheep" in Jesus' eyes, a person who will truly, truly "listen to the voice of Jesus" ... WHICH IS TRUTH, the "voice" of truth as it were, then we know for a fact Jehovah God and Jesus is NOT going to abandon us, leave us in the lurch as it were, in the clutches of the wicked of our day and time. No, He will not do this, the bible promises.

But of course, that's just my two cents worth.

Donald C. Burney

"....save both yourself and those who listen to you." -- 1 Timothy 4:16

» Registration